TFMNG TV LIVE SPORTS STREAM AT THE TOP LEFT SPACE ABOVE AND BELOW THE SITE (if not on autoplay already, click play, cancel redirecting pages, this may take 3 or more attempts, then get the audio unmuted thereafter by moving your cursor on the video in search of unmute icon by the right bottom👌).

Monday, 8 May 2017

Nollywood veteran Richard Mofe Damijo Is A Proud Granddad & His Joy Knows No Bounds

Image result for Richard Mofe Damijo Is A Proud Granddad & His Joy Knows No Bounds



Veteran Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo is a proud grandfather as another baby has been added to the family.
He shared an adorable photo of his grandchildren on his social media page, but that didn’t go without a post on being a granddad.
Read what he wrote after the cut>>>


I have proudly shared my family with you guys especially the joy and pride of being a grandfather, a joy that NOTHING has lived up to, so imagine how I feel being a grandfather again… I now have not only my lovely granddaughter but a grandson as well, something I am extremely grateful for.
I cannot bless G** enough for looking beyond my faults and gracing my life with these little ones from my son. Thank you Lord Jesus is all I can say.
PS: See the love and pride in my grandbaby’s eyes just looking at her little brother, Somebody is a big Sisi just like that! LoL #ProudGrandpa #EyimofesClan #BlessedOfGod #GracedAndFavored #IfNoBeGod
Image result for Richard Mofe Damijo Is A Proud Granddad & His Joy Knows No Bounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer!!! Opinions expressed in comments do not represent THE FOREFRONT MEDIA NG's views. All participants are entitled to their opinions. Thank you!!!


Advertise on the Forefront: For advert placement in the blog or advert posts like news updates, reach +2348124620827 [WhatsApp].

Copyright 2023 The Forefront Media Ng. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from The Forefront Media Ng

Featured post

Two Men Drown In Ogun River While Swimming

Two men, Femi Akinola, 32 and Tunde Falade, 35 from Lagos State drowned while swimming in a river at Itori, Ogun State on Monday.

TRENDING POSTS IN ONE WEEK